Monday, January 11, 2010

The first two rag quilts I've made

Here are photos of the first two rag quilts I've made. The first one I made using flannel squares on both the back and front with batting in the middle. It is rather small, probably close to crib size. I consider it my learning version, although I made it to match my youngest DD's room, so she can use it for all her stuffed animal critters. I made this over Christmas break 2008.



The second quilt I made I made for me, in colors I liked. The back is a chocolate brown flannel, and this time I used cotton fabric squares for the front with batting in the middle. We need to redo our master bedroom, and I'm hoping to follow the color pallet in this quilt. I made this quilt last fall after the kids started school, in 2009.




0 comments: